Terms & Conditions
The www.virtual1.com website is operated by Virtual1 Ltd Limited (“Virtual1”) a company registered in England, Company number 6177891.
Our registered address is:
6th Floor Alphabeta
14-18 Finsbury Square
2. Please feel free to view this website and its contents using your web browser. You may make an electronic copy of the website solely for non-commercial use. You must not otherwise copy, transmit (including broadcast), adapt or otherwise use any of the material on the site except as permitted by statute or with Virtual1 Ltd’s written consent.
3. Copyright in this Website including all material contained in this Website, is owned or licensed by Virtual1 Ltd and protected by copyright laws. Except as expressly granted, all rights are reserved.
4. This site includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the word VIRTUAL1 LTD, the Virtual1 Ltd logo. You must not use these trademarks or the name “Virtual1 Ltd”.
5. This website may contain links to third party sites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate any endorsement by Virtual1 Ltd of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. Your access to any linked third party site is at your own risk.
6. You must not frame or deep-link any of the material appearing on this Website except in accordance with Virtual1 Ltd′s prior written consent.
7. While Virtual1 Ltd has been careful to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of posting, we cannot guarantee that all information is complete, accurate or up-to-date. Virtual1 Ltd does not make any warranty or representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of the website.
8. Virtual1 Ltd excludes liability (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or any third party in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this Website.